The CIC800 Indoor Cycle excels in three critical areas - durability comfort and performance. It is a perfect addition to a club, corporate fitness/recreation center, school, or hotel because the stout design will withstand hours of consistent use. The needle bearings that encompass the pedals and flywheel axle, industrial grade Hutchinson Poly-V belt, and our three piece crank work synergistically to create the perfect formula for durability and performance. The fore/aft/up/down adjustments of the handlebars and seat along with SPD dual pedal design provide a comfortable fit for nearly any size rider.
- Magnetic resistance for smooth and consistent maintenance-free operation.
- Micro fore/aft adjustments on seat and handlebars.
- Reliable pop-pin up/down adjustments on seat and handlebars.
- Commercial grade Hutchinson poly-V belt is both smooth and reliable.
- Molded rotary knob for comfortable resistance adjustments and quick-stop operation.
- Dual-link pedals provide options for both SPD and toe-clip convenience.
- Aluminum seat and handlebar posts with stamped height settings for quick reference.
- 350 lbs. weight capacity.