Body Solid - Endurance Folding Treadmill TF3i
- Foldaway Convenience.
- Rigid Steel Frame Construction.
- Lifetime Tread belt and Shock Absorbent Low Maintenance Deck.
- Extra Thick and Durable Tread Belt.
- Powerful Motor.
- Bright LED displays
- Large Diameter Crowned Rollers.
- Safety Key Stop System.
- Quiet Performance.
- Optional Attachments Not Included
- Ships within 5 - 6 business days
The advantages of using the Endurance TF3i.
6 pre-programmed fitness courses have been developed by professional trainers and fitness experts to deliver superior cardiovascular workouts and fast results. To further complement your workout, the Endurance TF3i provides you with constant motivating feedback for elevation, time, distance, speed and calories burned.
- Model: TF3i
- Programs: Fat Burn, Interval, Cardiovascular, and Endurance
- Feedback: Elevation, Time, Distance,Speed, and Calories
- Heart Rate Technology: Contact Heart Rate Monitor
- Cool Down Mode: n/a
- Display: 3-Window LED + Running Track
- Heart Rate Monitor: n/a
- Safety Key Stop System: yes
- Accessory Holder: Water Bottle
- Speed: .5 to 10 mph
- Elevation: 0% to 12%
- Motor: 2.2 HP Continuous Duty, 6.6 HP Peak Duty
- Motor Control: Heavy Duty P.W.M.
- Deck: 18mm pre-waxed phenolic
- Shock Absorption: 6-point deck suspension
- Running Area: 18" x 50"
- Frame: Heavy-Gauge welded steel with textured powder coat finish.
- Rollers: Extra-large 2" Crowned
- Deck: 18mm pre-waxed phenolic
- Treadbelt: High Density 2-ply urethane
- Floor Space: 31"W x 63.5"D x 54"H
- Max User Weight: 275 lbs.
- Power Requirements: 120V US
- Foldaway Convenience. An easy to use foot release, assisted folding mechanism and sturdy mobile transport wheels enable you to roll the Endurance TF3i to a convenient corner or out-of-the-way area of your home.
- Rigid Steel Frame Construction. Heavy-duty 2" x 3" and 2" by 4" steel frame construction delivers a rock-solid platform for hardcore cardio workouts. The Endurance TF3i is built to withstand constant pounding and jarring.
- Lifetime Tread belt and Shock Absorbent, Low Maintenance Deck. Unlike other brands, Endurance tread belts are guaranteed for life. Plus, our ultra low maintenance phenolic deck employs a SRS (Suspended Running Surface) design supported by a multi-point shock absorption system. What this means is that your knees, hips, ankles and feet will feel comfortable, even during long marathon sessions.
- Extra Thick and Durable Tread Belt. Multi-ply tread belts are fusion-seamed for strength, flexibility and smooth travel over the phenolic deck. Unlike other brands, Endurance tread belts are guaranteed for life.
- Powerful Motor. Endurance motors are designed to exceed horsepower and performance standards for home-use treadmills. Each motor is protected by P.W.M. (Pulse Width Modulation) technology and air-cooled for efficient performance. The integrated circuit breaker protects the motor and control boards from power surges.
- Bright LED displays let you monitor your running track and provide you with constant feedback on your workout, including heart rate, elevation, time, distance, speed and calories burned.
- Large Diameter Crowned Rollers. Casehardened steel rollers feature a large diameter design with a wide-radius crown to drastically decrease wear, substantially increase surface contact and provide superior belt tracking.
- Safety Key Stop System. Endurance treadmills will only operate when the safety key is engaged on the control panel. This gives you the ability to instantly shut down operation if you need to.
- Quiet Performance. The Endurance Poly-V Belt Drive System delivers an amazingly quiet workout experience, allowing you to watch TV or read a book without being distracted by machine noise.
- Cardio Training is the first step to a healthier heart, enabling you to strengthen your entire cardiovascular system.
- Endurance Training can help you fight fatigue in your daily routines, improve your overall mood and develop a healthy, fit appearance.
- Fat Burning programs are designed to help you quickly reduce your waistline and develop a fitter, trimmer physique.
- Interval Training combines the aspects of endurance training and cardio training with various inclines and speeds. For many, the variable nature of such a workout eliminates frustrating fitness plateaus.