2 Person Survival Kit (72+ Hours)
All items are packed securely in our Large Wheel Bag. Individual components are placed in waterproof bags and neatly organized in the backpack for easy access. Hand-assembled in the USA.
The kit includes the following:
Food and Water: The food and water in this kit have a 5-year shelf life, and are meant to provide nutrition for 2 people for 72 hours.
- 12 — 4 oz. Water Pouches
- 12 — 400-Calorie Food Bars (4800 Calories)
- 20 — Water Purification Tablets - each tablet purifies 1 liter of water
- 2 — 1-Liter Hydration Bags with Straw
Light and Communication: These items can come in handy if you experience a home power outage, car trouble, or other emergency.
- AM/FM Radio (batteries included)
- Hand Rechargeable Flashlight (never needs batteries)
- 5-in-1 Survival Whistle
- Box of Waterproof Matches
Shelter and Warmth: These supplies will protect you from wind, sun, rain, and other harsh conditions.
- 2 — Emergency Survival Blankets
- 2 — Emergency Ponchos with Hood
Tools: These items can be useful when you need help with navigation, transport, personal protection, or shelter.
- 2 — N95 Respirator Dust Masks (NIOSH-approved)
Hygiene and Sanitation: Hygiene is important in a disaster; staying clean can protect against infection, disease, and depression.
- Pocket Tissues
- Wet Wipes
First Aid: A first aid kit can be used to treat minor injuries and protect against more serious health threats in a disaster.
- Bandage First Aid Kit - handy for minor cuts
Other: These items are useful for relieving stress and supporting activity under challenging conditions.
- Survival Playing Cards - 52 cards illustrating valuable survival skills that will educate and entertain you in an emergency
Emergency Survival Kit Information:
This kit was designed using advice from experts in the field of emergency preparedness. It follows guidelines offered by government agencies and nonprofit preparedness organizations. This 2-person emergency kit has a retail value of $89.