SciFit Recumbent Bike SCISO7010R-Bi-directional, Non-Adjustable
Write a review
| Ask a question
SCIFIT recumbent bikes feature a true adjustable step through that adjusts up to a full 23 inches for safe and easy access.
- Removable seat for direct wheelchair access
- ADA Compliant
- True step-through design with expandable seat clearance provides easy access
- Iso-Strength for safe accommodating resistance
- Very low starting resistance with 191 levels of resistance
- Custom 3-piece crank system with oversized pedals
- Premium seat features height adjustment swivel and recline
- Bi-directional resistance for versatility and reciprocal muscle balance on SCISO7010R and SCISO1011R
- Optional adjustable cranks
Has bi-directional resistance, allowing the user to perform a leg press movement going forward, and gluteus and hamstring exercise in reverse.