Pediatric Anterior Safety Roller - Blue
Write a review
| Ask a question
- Applying pressure to the handlebar activates braking mechanism
- When brake is engaged the brake stopper hits the wheel and the wheels cannot roll
- Ideal for patients with limited hand function and/or limited cognizance
- The Safety Roller halts in step with the patient and the braking mechanism automatically engages when patient stumbles
- Height adjustable in 1" increments
- Adjustable brake spring tension
- Patient is situated in the center of the Safety Roller which provides maximum support and improved posture
- Skid resistant non-marring easy rolling neoprene wheels
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Folds easily and stands on its own in the folded position
- Weight capacity: 200 lbs
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Handlebar height range: 23" - 28"
- Overall width 20"
- Inside width 15"
- Depth open at base 25"